Thursday, February 12, 2009

Meeting a Celebrity


On January 9, 2009, Cara and I got to meet one of our favorite TGIF stars on TV. Corbin Allred! If you don't remember him, he was the character known as "Steve" on the series Teen Angel. However, no one really remembers that show. He's more well-known for being in Saint and Soldiers. Corbin came to do a comedy improve act along with LDS Celebrities such as Kirby Hayborne and Lincoln. I think Lincoln's from Singles Ward and Kirby's in like everything. Well, he's the main guy in The RM.

After the comedy improv show we met up with them at the "Meet and Greet." (They were actually here two years ago but I didn't stay for the meet and greet only because I came to the show alone and had no one to go with me to meet him. You gotta have some moral support!)

Let me tell you, Corbin was the nicest guy!! He didn't take a picture with you and send you off! No, he talked to us and was interested in everything we had to say. It's actually almost hard to get away from him. I finally got to tell him what I've always wanted to say and that was how much I used to love his Teen Angel show and I got to tell him my favorite episode. He even remembered which one that was. He was so impressed that we remembered that show (from the late 90's) that he told us that we made his day! Well, he made mine, too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine too!