January 23, 2009
I've been off and on about wanting to get a car. Once I'd talk myself into getting one, I'd counter that with thinking that it'll be another expense and I don't want to drive on ice. But finally I decided that walking through the park alone at midnight every night wasn't such a safe idea, either. I live across the street from a park and I go visit Todd's and Cara's apartment everyday and don't go home til late. So I looked online and found a $700 car a student was selling. The same day I looked at it, I bought it. It was well worth the purchase. Seven years of walking without a car was enough for me.
Hopefully by tomorrow I will post pictures. Cara and I found a cute dolphin/airfreshener at Walgreens that we hung above the dashboard to make the car my own. Ironically, the back seat came with a seat cover featuring a flaming skull. Kind of a fun combo, huh? lol. Oh, yeah, did I mention it's a convertible?
Baby News
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment