We are now into the second week of summer semester (for Cara anyways). Living in Rexburg, I still go by that. My winter classes finally end in another week. Then I have a month and a half break until my next class starts. I have just two more classes, plus an exam, until I graduate in December with my Masters in Library Science.
I can't wait until the end of July because two great things are happening: My family (parents and younger brother, Travis) are coming up to Rexburg to visit and take a tour of campus and the town. It's about time! Cara and I are way excited. Then, they are going to drive Todd and Cara back down home. Their classes won't start back up until January.
The other great thing is that I am gonna move to Provo at the end of July!!! Caitlin, Cara's roommate from last semester, is going to go down there with me and we're gonna be roommates! I want to move down there because there are actually people my age there and Rexburg has no social scene. And given my age, I need to move if I ever wanna find someone to date. I'm so ready to move on in life!!! We already got an apartment to live in when we get there. Caitlin even has a house down there in which we'll live until we can move into our apartment. :) I'm so ready!!! Goodbye Rexburg!
Also, I was youtubing people doing covers of the song "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green and I found this guy who has an amazing voice (Thomas Andrews) and he is suuuper good looking. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpSW6LQ0Esw (he says the "S" word a few times in this video). If you liked that, you should check out some of his other videos, especially his cover of Hey Jude. That's the best one. We entered his name into the Ellen Show to be another person she puts on her music label. He's so talented. (Also beware that he says the F word a few times in the Lion Man song, but just mute those cause it's worth hearing it). Just check it out. Comment. Give him views. ;)
Baby News
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment