Remember I posted about my goose, Ziggy? The one that lives in the nature park here in Rexburg? He's mine and Cara's favorite goose. I used to visit the park every week just to see him and feed him bread. Cara hasn't seen him since July because she went home to Texas for the school break. Well, we went down there to see him in January and never saw him. He was missing. We kept going every now and then throughout the winter but he'd never be there. We were hoping that maybe he just went somewhere warm for the winter and he would eventually return. And we were hoping that he wasn't dead. All his geese family is there still, though.
Well, Todd told us that he saw a newspaper article on it. (I also researched it online and found out the same info.) It said that two geese have been stolen from the nature park to do pranks on students. Some byui students stole the geese, put them in some girl's apartment (Tuscany apts), and let the geese destroy the apartment as a prank. But that's all that I know and so far, the geese have not been returned to the park. I just want to KILL whatever IDIOTS messed with our goose. Without Ziggy, there's no point in going to the nature park ever again.
Baby News
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment