About a week ago as I turned on my laptop the screen wouldn't light up. Everything would load correctly (or so it sounds like) but I can't see it. I could faintly see where I enter the password and it would still log me in but I just couldn't see anything. I first thought it was the backlight which lights up the screen; But after turning my computer upside down and then banging on it and carefully uprighting it, it actually would work again! I was so happy. However, it was outlived when the slightest bump to the laptop would send it once again to outerdarkness. (By the way, I'm using my sis, Cara's, laptop right now) So I had the campus computer geeks take a look at it and he thinks it may be an inverter problem. So he said to buy the inverter from ebay, bring it and the computer to him when the part arrives, and he'd take it home and fix it. So let's hope that that's the problem or else I just spent $30 on a needless item on ebay. The inverter actually arrived today, but my next day off from work isn't til Wednesday. So until then I'll just keep beating up my laptop to make it work. :)
I also took my car in to get the turn signal to work. They worked on it for a couple hours only to call me to say that the part they ordered from IF doesn't work either so they have to buy something from ebay and see if it will work. What would we do without ebay?
Baby News
12 years ago

2 comments:
Seriously! I love Ebay! Good luck with your computer and your car
E-bay really is awesome. I'm pretty sure my work might as well increase my paypal account as my wages.
Post a Comment