Monday, September 20, 2010

My New Place!

I found a place on bulletin board on the BYU-Idaho website. It was for a place near campus next to Smith Park. There are only two girls that live there, plus me. Because we split the $565 rent a month between the three of us, we only pay $190 a month, plus electricity which shouldn't be that much. This is the best deal ever! I even get my own room (which if I didn't I wouldn't even consider the place), and my own bathroom/vanity! And the two girls are really nice. One will be 27 next week and the other is 21. They're best friends. They work at Olive Garden in Idaho Falls together, hang out together, and live together. So they're not home very much. But I don't care cause I like having the place to myself.

The pic above is the outside of my apt

This is the top floor that I live on. My door is on the left. There are four apts on this top floor.




There's not normally a mattress in the living room. My roommates were laying on it while we watched a movie last night (The Princess and the Frog)


This is my bathroom

1 comment:

7aura7 said...

It looks great! I'm so glad you like it. I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out.