Remember I told you about me and Cara's goose we named Ziggy at the nature park? We met him in July I think. Since they have good memories and love people, I've been going to the park about once or twice a week to see him so that he'll remember me. I've gained his trust enough that he now lets me pet him! It was so exciting the first time. He's a little leery of it, though, cause he backs away slightly, but he still lets me. He also comes over to me when I come feed him and he has no problem with me hand-feeding him bread. I have pics that my friend took. It's too bad that Cara wasn't there for it. She's home in Texas on her off-track. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I eventually leave Rexburg for good. I wish I could take him home with me.
2 comments:
Haha, that's awesome! A tame goose, who'da thunk?
He looks so cute!!! I wish I were there!!!
Post a Comment