Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big Jud's

Tuesday was one of the funnest nights of the semester. Cara's roommates and I and Todd went to Big Jud's. It was Cara and Todd's first time and also Shaylee's (Cara's roommate). Cara has the coolest roommates. There are only two of them because the fourth one moved out cause she was off-track. But I'm basically the fourth roommate cause I'm always there. So we went to Big Jud's and took some pictures. (Joy, we actually sat at the same table as we did when we and Candace first went there what, six years ago?!) Then we went to Broulims to get ingredients to make Buckeyes for Brittany, Cara's roommate. It's a peanut butter ball dipped in chocolate (just like our bon bons we make for Christmas minus the rice crispies). She had to make it for a prize for winning bingo as part of a music class presentation. Then we played her bingo game to test if out before she used it on her class.


Cara's roommate, Shaylee, standing outside Big Jud's

Todd, Brittany, Shaylee, and Cara










\You can see how big it is when you compare it to a regular size burger


Cool hats we found at Broulims! Everyone should be wearing these.

Making Buckeyes


Ninja vanish!
Todd's making a ninja movie for the film festival next semester. (They now give cash prizes for the winners) He bought ninja costumes for all his roommates online (well, his roommates paid him back) and he and his roommate, Eric, came over to scare us with them.


Shaylee can clog!

I hope y'all enjoyed the videos. I had to add those in to show how fun and awesome Shaylee and Brittany are. :) It's nice to have a good set of roommates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can see me in the reflection of the glass where Shaylee is at the Bid Jud's sign.

Tia said...

Yeah, that's cool. Cara pointed that out to me also. I think you can even see half of me on the left side of the pic.

7aura7 said...

Did I ever tell that I grew up down the street from Big Juds? I went to the elementary school right by there. :) The restaurant used to be a gas station where we'd walk to get poprocks. I miss those burgers and icecream troughs :)

Tia said...

I forgot that you grew up in Rexburg. No, I didn't know it was near Big Jud's. That's so cool! Speaking of icecream, I got rocky road and I should've sampled it first cause it was so gross and had freezer burn on it. I had playdough icecream the first time and liked it ok except for the banana flavoring the yellow color was.

Joy Carlton said...

I remember that table also. I can't believe that that was 6 years ago. Where has the time gone? I am glad you got to introduce the fun to your brother and sister.

Dena said...

I don't think we ever really liked the ice cream at Big Jud's. It either tasted chalky or freezer burned or something, but it was still fun to eat. Hey, tell Todd he has to comment on my blog sometimes, too! :)