Last night Cara's ward had an "Oscar Night" for their last closing social FHE where people would be awarded oscars for things like cleanest apartment and perkiest or busiest. They even had trophies that looked like the real thing. Everyone either dressed in church dress or their formals. Right before the actual awards we had dinner of fried chicken (yeah, that's right), corn, and mashed potatoes. I went, too, since that was my ward last year and I know many of the people in it.
A day right before this Cara's roommate, Shaylee, decided to experiment with Cara's hair to see if it would curl because her hair was never able to curl before. But the last time she tried was in middle school. Well, lo and behold, it worked and we were all excited! It looked really beautiful! Now we're gonna go to walmart today and pick up a curling iron. :)
Shaylee had tons of dresses to choose from so we borrowed from her.
.jpg)
She wanted to show off her red shoes
Cara, Shaylee, and me.jpg)
Cara's roommate, Brittany, at the podium getting things startedBehind her on the mirror it says "Hollywood"
.jpg)
You can even see the back of us in the mirrorThat's actually Cara's hometeacher in the background ?(he's awesome)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Those are really cute pictures! I've been reading a lot of blogs about hair because I'm trying to figure out how to make Kaylee's hair cute and I read about curling straight hair. It just says to spray it with some curling spray to make it hold and then curl it then hairspray it. Cara should curl her hair more often.
Cara-you are gorgeous! :)
That's so awesome! I wish I was there...
Post a Comment